Streamlight HL-X Pressure Pad

tacweapon

The only issues I have had is not with the pad itself but with the wiring. Due to it being connected to the battery cover if you do not remove the pad when changing batteries you will end up with a twisted cord with shorts in it. I have had with wiring go bad on 2 so far the first for the reason above Im not sure the cause of my current issues.

I have been using mine since may of 2018 during several "night shoots" and near 2000 rounds of 556 and 300blk and no issues. I had to replace the plastic rail mounts once from impact, but no issues with the pad itself.

LukeNCMX

After about a thousand rounds the pressure pad started to intermittently fail to activate the light. A co-worker buddy of mine had the same issue. Both of us switched over to Surefire M600DFs.

Dylabeatus

I have recently been having issues with mine activating. The light won’t activate when it’s supposed to sometimes unless I twist the connector on the back of the light which leads me to a wiring issue.

TheTick

The only issues I have had is not with the pad itself but with the wiring. Due to it being connected to the battery cover if you do not remove the pad when changing batteries you will end up with a twisted cord with shorts in it. I have had with wiring go bad on 2 so far the first for the reason above Im not sure the cause of my current issues.

At least on mine, the connector spins freely of the battery cover and you can therefore hold it still to keep the wire from twisting.

I've had zero issues with mine in about 1.5 of pretty hard use.