Stealth Armor Systems' soft armor?

HighTower

I own kevlar 3A panels in "old" EI BALCS from SAS.

Never had anything hit the panals, so cant verify actual product quality; however I am only a concerned citzen who just happens to be a ten year Marine and Colorado Nat. Guard, whos life is not on the line as a LEO's would be. So it is unlikely my SAS panel is going to take fire, ever.

As far as transactions with SAS. the owner who will go unnamed. The owner picks up during business hours and does not push his more expensive products (his non advertised products, more layers of dyneema, aka Flex Force, is less than others, like Diamond Age Armor)

Not only does he take into consideration one's request, he also asks about the platform as BALCS and MBAV are not an industry standard in shape and size and ordering First Spear BALCS is seperate from EI BALCS.

In summation: Cant verify product but customer service is quality.

The good news is that Stealth Armor Systems has two products on the NIJ CPL. It's probably a good idea to make sure the panel you're looking into is the IIIA panel listed on the CPL here: https://nij.ojp.gov/compliant-armor-body-armor-complies-nij-ballistic-resistance-standard-010106. Stealth Armor Systems is ran by the same guy that founded Evolution Armor Systems and even Pinnacle Armor's 1990s-era predecessor organization, Armor Technology Corporation. He's got a silver tongue but a not-so-silver reputation on sites like Lightfighter. Take that for what you will.