Stark Law Enforcement, Stark County Ohio | Primary & Secondary

Stark Law Enforcement, Stark County Ohio

Discussion in 'Non-Profit Organizations & Benefits' started by Hellfire C, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Hellfire C

Hellfire C More kills than Roland

Stark LET is dedicated to serving the Stark County Law Enforcement Community through a collaboration of local law enforcement officers. We strive to provide free or low-cost training by using instructors and facilities that are close to home.

If you are interested in learning more please feel free to check out our training opportunities or contact me, jessica@Starklet.com

Visit us on Facebook and on the web, www.starklet.com

Many of you know that I am a board member for Stark Law Enforcement Training and some of you don't. For those of you who don't know about Stark LET it is a charity which is near and dear to my heart. It was founded last year by Joe Weyer with the goal of getting law enforcement officers, no matter how small their departments, the opportunity for much-needed training. A major hurdle most departments have is lack of funds, time, and manpower to allow officers to attend training. Stark LET is trying to bridge that gap with free and low-cost training to allow small departments with no training budget and large departments that can only send a few officers to one class a year to attend all kinds of classes right here in Stark County.

Problem is we need some help.... We are looking for trainers who would be willing to donate their time and expertise to make our law enforcement community better and more prepared for working in todays climate. We do not limit training to firearms only and would gladly welcome all sorts of ideas from legal updates, traffic crash training, drug related issues, wellness seminars, etc however firearms training is always needed. Really, the sky is the limit!

We are also looking for any corporate sponsors who would like to donate any gear which we would use as raffles to gain funds which would enable us to pay for future training and to provide to officers who attend training regularly but do not have access to current equipment.

Please share this with any industry partners. We are a 501c3 Charity and able to provide the tax letters needed.

If you would like more information please message me and we can set up a time to talk. Thank so much for taking the time to read and consider helping Stark Law Enforcement Training.

Josh, Adam McFarland and Riafdnal like this.