Spring 2015 Midwest LR rifle matches

earthquake

Amateur
I missed the deadline or whatever for two nearby PRS matches I wanted to shoot. The Nightforce match at PNTC and the LRSE in KY.
I got in on the Sniper's Hide Cup, but am wanting to shoot at least one or two before then...Memorial Day is a long way off.
Do any of you guys know any matches in the midwest I should look at? I'm not sure whats all out there. I did look at The Guardian match, but I'll be traveling for work in April and can't shoot it. I might try to get in on their June match in MI.
Thanks

I missed the deadline or whatever for two nearby PRS matches I wanted to shoot. The Nightforce match at PNTC and the LRSE in KY.
I got in on the Sniper's Hide Cup, but am wanting to shoot at least one or two before then...Memorial Day is a long way off.
Do any of you guys know any matches in the midwest I should look at? I'm not sure whats all out there. I did look at The Guardian match, but I'll be traveling for work in April and can't shoot it. I might try to get in on their June match in MI.
Thanks

As it turns out, "paid" PRS members get a heads up on match registrations before it is released to the general public. Thus, if you really want to shoot PRS, especially in 2016, paying your registration seems to be the solution.

earthquake

Amateur
As it turns out, "paid" PRS members get a heads up on match registrations before it is released to the general public. Thus, if you really want to shoot PRS, especially in 2016, paying your registration seems to be the solution.

That's new for this year I believe. I have rejoined PRS and did get into 2016's LRSE match. The early bird member registration is nice!

That's new for this year I believe. I have rejoined PRS and did get into 2016's LRSE match. The early bird member registration is nice!
Also applied to 2015. I have not yet rejoined for 2016, roster has been sparse for matches within 8 hours drive. Tried to get into Vegas but was declined.

They are not part of the PRS series but Missouri has a group called Missouri Steel Tactical (MOST), which is a series of matches that bounce between a couple of ranges over the course of the shooting series. Good luck.