Single Stack EDC Options with Paddle Mag Release???

LigerNoir

Amateur
I'm looking for options of a CCW pistol that is easier to carry then my VP9 and P2000 (and future G47) with a paddle magazine release. I also have to consider laws in New England for magazine capacity if I'm not carrying my P2000 (or future G47), so I'm thinking a single stack will fit the bill nicely (especially in summer time). I carry at the 4 o'clock position and notice that my P2000 has a tendency to print, which gives me no hope for the G47.

What options exist? I can think of 2, the PPS Classic and the HK P7 (which is "interesting" in it's own right).

I will also entertain the idea of this being a holster issue. I have a standard JM Custom Kydex with a 1.5" clip. Belt is a Alonso Defense 2.0

Thank you in advance!

I love my Walther PPS Classic First Edition, but my normal EDC is no less than a Glock 19 (or two). If you can't conceal that, the problem is not the gun.

LigerNoir

Amateur
I'm a skinny dude and carry at the 4 o'clock. I can easily conceal if I apendis, but I don't get good vibes carrying aiwb. Don't want to invest in a holster for a pistol I'll be trading-in in a few months, but I might just do that.