Simmunition compatibility

RexMagnum

Can anyone tell me which kits will feed the widest assortment of different manufacturers marking rounds? I’ve been told simunition will feed both force on force and simmunition but not the other way around. I assume utm is it’s own thing and will only feed utm.
Im asking for both AR bolts and pistol slides. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizzly

Sim kits should run everything but UTMS. Sim brand, force on force and the other sim like cartridge. That has been true for me with sim ar bolts, M&P conversion (9mm), a glock 17t with sim barrel and a beretta 92 barrel conversion. Sorry I can't remember the third sim like marking round.

What weapon(s) in particular are you concerned about?

wilco423

In my experience, Simunition AR bolts will work with Force on Force, but FoF bolts work will NOT work with Simunition ammo.

RexMagnum

Sounds like simmunition brand is the way to go for all conversion kits then. Grizzly are you thinking Speer? I thought that Speer and simmunition were the same but idk. I’ll be looking for a glock sim pistol and it’s good to know it will run everything except utm.

wilco423

Sounds like simmunition brand is the way to go for all conversion kits then. Grizzly are you thinking Speer? I thought that Speer and simmunition were the same but idk. I’ll be looking for a glock sim pistol and it’s good to know it will run everything except utm.

Force on Force = Speer. The other brand is UTM.