Sig Grip Module Stippling

CK837

Amateur
I'm shopping around for grip stippling for my P320 grip. It's a duty pistol so aggressive is good. I like silicon carbide inlays, but I'm open to other ideas. Thoughts?

CK837

Amateur
I decided to go with Boresight Solutions. I spoke with Ben for a few minutes which sold me on it. He talked about how they fix some of the issues on the X5 grip before I even mentioned them. I look forward to seeing their work. Thanks for the help!

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I decided to go with Boresight Solutions. I spoke with Ben for a few minutes which sold me on it. He talked about how they fix some of the issues on the X5 grip before I even mentioned them. I look forward to seeing their work. Thanks for the help!

Keep us updated on the result! I've been looking at them to get my grip modules done as well. Pretty soon the grip texture will be about the only damn thing I haven't changed on my guns...

CK837

Amateur
@rudukai13 Will do. They said it'll take about 8 weeks, so expect an update in January or February. I'm very excited to see the end result. I think it'll be a winner.

SCSU74

I ordered tape from Springer along with MOB skateboard tape from Amazon. I use Scott's tape to cut from the large roll, after it wears out I take it off and cut the next one. The tape is far more aggressive than any stippling I've had done. That and in a uniform role I've found the stippling to wear down and create flat spots with no texture. I had the same issue with the silicon carbide route. The Springer/Amazon route is about $20 for a large supply, each tape lasts me about 5-6 months.

CK837

Amateur
There's the finished product. Some of details are subtle and not super obvious in the photos, but the beaver tail has been reprofiled and no longer rubs my thumb knuckle. The grip is far more aggressive than I had imagined, which I love! It's also slightly reduced overall and fits me more like the standard medium grip module. Overall, excellent work by Ben and his crew at Boresight Solutions. I couldn't be happier.