Sig 365XL strongside holster options

Low_Speed_Notper8or

So I have recently purchased a Sig 365 XL to have a more modern CCW option. Just looking for a strong-side holster. I got a Raven Concealment vanguard as a stopgap, but Im looking for a bit more substantial holster. I see Tulster and Raven concealment both make holsters, but is there anything else I am missing and what would be the best option to run strongside with soft loops?

jnc36rcpd

J>M> Custom Kydex offers the IWB3 for the 365XL. Comp-Tac offers the Indifel Max. While I prefer the belt clip that comes with the holster, it can be converted to loops.

NCBeagle

If you like IWB and not dead set on Kydex, you might check out TT Gunleather. Today, I am carrying my P365 / 12 rd mag in a TT Gunleather KX Lightweight. It is quality construction, comfortable / slim, sits deep and secure with clips or loops. The loops version is TT Gunleather Mike’s Special or Slim XC. You can also get them with reinforced top.

* Note, I have responded to several friends about holsters by recommending TT Gunleather. I am not affiliated with the company. Just like the product. Have 15 or so TT Gunleather holsters for a range of guns.

7a183b1fe62caef1046bcb50c4a511a3.jpg

2b8691a30d676baa5ead51240dbb5a28.jpg

3b7ee9257a21414f6ff955613c0b79be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesW

Another vote for TT Gunleather. I originally decided to try TT Gunleather because I was tired of waiting over six months for Milt Sparks every time I got a new gun. Originally they were meant as a “waiting for” holster in place of a Milt Sparks Versa Max II, which has always been my holster of choice. I decided to try a TT Gunleather Mike’s Special, and was surprised to find out how good the holster was, and that it cost less and was a fraction of the wait time for my Milt Sparks. When my Milt Sparks VM II finally arrived half a year later, I decided I preferred the TT Gunleather so I continued to carry the Mike’s Special.. I must have close to a dozen Mike’ Specials now.

0GzUXD.jpg