Show me your CZ PO7

zgilly21

Hey guys, I haven't been able to find a whole lot of good content on the CZ P07. I'd love to see how everyone is setting theirs up for concealed carry.

Thanks!

FiveActual

Until my hiring in July with a large PD in North Texas, I carried my P07 in a variety of different configurations.
First, I carried it bone stock in a Geaux Hard Holsters AIWB. Not the worst, but the holster scratched the frame something awful, and I was hard up to throw a light on that rail.
I picked up an Inforce APLc and parted out a Cajun Gun Works' Pro Upgrade Kit, and the gun rode in an AIWB holster I made myself. Again, not too bad, but the APLc was a little anemic, and parting out the upgrade kit instigated some reliability issues which weren't resolved until I bought almost every damn part. This sidelined the gun to little more than a range toy for some time. The holster wasn't too too bad for my second effort ever, but there's a reason I went back to reputable manufacturers.
Third, I acquired an Olight PL2, a Primary Machine compensator, and finished the CGW upgrades. Reliability returned, finally, and I picked up an ANR Design AIWB holster. The gun ran great with the comp and the CGW kit, and after some minor modification (because I was a dummy and forgot to mention the comp) the ANR holster worked great.
I found the Olight lacking, however, so I did what I should have done first and grabbed a Surefire X300U. The Olight was pawned off on a buddy from the gun shop I was working at, and with that money I purchased a PHLster Floodlight, motivated more than partly by resounding recommendations from the P&S crew. I'd been carrying my P07 for just over six months with that setup, and it is by far my favorite. Somewhere in that six months, it was assaulted with some masking tape and a rattle can
I sent the slide off to Primary Machine a little under a month ago to get it cut for an RMR. It came back the day before yesterday, and as excited as I am for my Han Solo blaster to be just about complete, it's bittersweet to know I won't really be able to carry it after graduation from the PD academy.
The one picture I have of it is too big to upload, PM me and I'll give you my Instagram deets, you can see pretty much every iteration it's gone through over the past few years.

zgilly21

Until my hiring in July with a large PD in North Texas, I carried my P07 in a variety of different configurations.
First, I carried it bone stock in a Geaux Hard Holsters AIWB. Not the worst, but the holster scratched the frame something awful, and I was hard up to throw a light on that rail.
I picked up an Inforce APLc and parted out a Cajun Gun Works' Pro Upgrade Kit, and the gun rode in an AIWB holster I made myself. Again, not too bad, but the APLc was a little anemic, and parting out the upgrade kit instigated some reliability issues which weren't resolved until I bought almost every damn part. This sidelined the gun to little more than a range toy for some time. The holster wasn't too too bad for my second effort ever, but there's a reason I went back to reputable manufacturers.
Third, I acquired an Olight PL2, a Primary Machine compensator, and finished the CGW upgrades. Reliability returned, finally, and I picked up an ANR Design AIWB holster. The gun ran great with the comp and the CGW kit, and after some minor modification (because I was a dummy and forgot to mention the comp) the ANR holster worked great.
I found the Olight lacking, however, so I did what I should have done first and grabbed a Surefire X300U. The Olight was pawned off on a buddy from the gun shop I was working at, and with that money I purchased a PHLster Floodlight, motivated more than partly by resounding recommendations from the P&S crew. I'd been carrying my P07 for just over six months with that setup, and it is by far my favorite. Somewhere in that six months, it was assaulted with some masking tape and a rattle can
I sent the slide off to Primary Machine a little under a month ago to get it cut for an RMR. It came back the day before yesterday, and as excited as I am for my Han Solo blaster to be just about complete, it's bittersweet to know I won't really be able to carry it after graduation from the PD academy.
The one picture I have of it is too big to upload, PM me and I'll give you my Instagram deets, you can see pretty much every iteration it's gone through over the past few years.
You're the man! You am looking into setting mine up the same way and using the Floodlight as well. It's great to hear that setup has worked well for you. Thanks for sharing man.

Old thread I see, but figured I would jump in. I am a P07 and P09 fan. I am on my 4th P07. Sold the first one and wanted another one almost right away. The other two after that had horrible triggers and did not improve much after work. This current OD one is perfect. I had the backstrap textured and it has some CGW parts. I pretty much mainly carry it concealed while on Army National Guard duty.\\
o7Lgjbg.jpg