Shot Show Industry Day 2019, What's top of your list to see?

JimH

Looks like we are almost 2 weeks out on Shot Show Industry day 2019.
Top of my to see list is the Walther PPQ SF, Colt Python, a visit to Knight's, and of course a stop by Glock.
What are other good stops this year? Any companies or new products?

bcwood64

I don't think we will see a Python from Colt. I heard rumors of a 3 inch King Cobra coming back out. I'd much rather have a 4 inch.

I'm wondering what this will add, we already seen plenty of new stuff from Glock. CZ is bringing the Bren 2 over.

As active mil in a non free state (NY) rifle wise there isn't much I can get excited for. Maybe see what Savage comes out with. I'm real glad the bolt gun market is exploding.

5150Magnet

Amateur
I haven't heard any buzz about it, but I'd be happy if we saw a backpacker stock by Magpul for the Ruger PC-C. When the latter was released I almost figured it would be a given at some point. So far no stock options for the OEM, which leaves much to be desired in its original form. Everything else about it is great though.

Cadonny

I'm hoping the Gen 5 KKM barrel/comp combo comes to light, and curious to see what strides Streamlight and Surefire have made in the WML game. I'm expecting a 1200 lumen TLR1 honestly.

Also curious to see if Trijicon releases a new RMR variant, as I've seen some people say that with the Army adopting the 320 with a DPP footprint Trijicon will probably make something with that footprint. More curious than anything at this point.

bcwood64

Will be interesting as well to see if Trijicon will release a updated RMR due to the Army contract and the new Aimpoint offering.

Also rumors on Snipers Hide forum are saying that Vortex is updating the Razor Gen II reticles for 2019. There is talks of a Horus and Tremor 3. I think this is desperately needed. Go figure I just bought one with their EBR-1C reticle.

David Mayeur

Stop by the Remington booth if you want to laugh at their new CP pistol.

OTTE Gear is making a comeback and will be at SHOT. I fully expect a plethora of useless "new" firearms to be released. I have not seen any Streamlight promo materials, so I don't expect anything from them. I have no doubt this year will be another year of "here are some accessories and what we plan to release in Fall of 2019."

Hopefully Glock will come out with some new offerings, it would be nice to see factory RMR milling instead of the MOS. Personally I hope they release a factory flat faced trigger.. that would be the bees knees IMO!

David Mayeur

Hopefully Glock will come out with some new offerings, it would be nice to see factory RMR milling instead of the MOS. Personally I hope they release a factory flat faced trigger.. that would be the bees knees IMO!

They did come out with two new pistols; G43X & G48.

I am almost positive you will not see a factory flat faced Glock trigger any time soon. The MOS is Glock's baby, it's here to stay.

22F

Staff member
I’m going to be wandering around with a pained expression on my face wearing corporate uniform of a bright Hawaiin shirt.

So if you see two Aussies wandering aimlessly and hopelessly lost studiously ignoring our local ‘terps, don’t hesitate to say g’day.

WUtah

Geissele will be doing a new product showcase online Tuesday night at 9:30 EST. It will be interesting to see what Unity Tactical is releasing. I also believe Spiritus Systems will be launching the "Overt" carriers as well.

Rupe

Honestly, I'm more excited to see the people I don't get a chance to often, there's nothing in particular that catches my eye that hasn't already been laid out

Reactions: 22F

JimH

The weather is looking good for Industry day, but it would be good to bring a jacket for the morning. Temp's in the 40's and 50's, no rain with a little breeze. Looks like I will be hanging out in the Green zone (long distance) this year..

Rupe

I’m going to be wandering around with a pained expression on my face wearing corporate uniform of a bright Hawaiin shirt.

So if you see two Aussies wandering aimlessly and hopelessly lost studiously ignoring our local ‘terps, don’t hesitate to say g’day.

Mick, it was a pleasure to meet you

Reactions: 22F
The weather is looking good for Industry day, but it would be good to bring a jacket for the morning. Temp's in the 40's and 50's, no rain with a little breeze. Looks like I will be hanging out in the Green zone (long distance) this year..
lol how did that work out? Heard there were 40mph gusts all day!