SHOT show extra-curricular activities

Grayman

Established
Alright anyone got the scoop on any good evening/extra-curricular activities for SHOT this year? I know the other forum has/had an annual dinner meet-up what about us? Anyone down for a P&S dinner?

Any other events/parties you guys are hitting up?

N

nate89

I am trying to fenagle the boss into letting me come to SHOT, so hopefully there is sometime to get together.

Grayman

Established
I'm waiting to hear on a couple of dinners I've got in the works but let me know when you guys are free and we will start working towards a definitive plan

I currently don't have any plans, and would definitely be willing to meet some of the P&S crew. This is my first show, and actual foray into the shooting sports industry, it is going to be super interesting.

TAC450

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
Just like the plans I put together for LF I will do up a Night Ops schedule here.
For the vets of SHOT this is old news, but for you cherries, here is the skinny:
SHOT is first and foremost an industry event the likes of which is hard to believe. You'll be exposed to more awesome and more fucktarded than you ever thought possible.
Night Ops throughout the week are a big deal, usually far bigger a deal than they ought to be.
You will here of events and dinners and gathering that you think to yourself "fuck yes, I need to be there".... If you are thinking it but don't have an invite, you're probably wrong.
That said there are a large number of gatherings that are invite only, some of which strictly prohibit tag alongs... It's just a fact of life, you'll get over it.
Networking is your friend and often times your Blackfoot route into these gatherings... If you do it right.
Now for the rest of the known world and the common folk who are left to their owns devices w
Once the show shits down... I give you all the Night Ops schedule.
It is a list of bars and restaurants, all located slightly off strip (you save big money drinking off strip!!!) where we gather as heathens and sinners to plot and commiserate over alcohol.
We've got some fairly regular places that we've collectively polluted together over the last few years.
And yes, the tentative plan is to have a group movie night to 13 Hours on Wenesaday night. So far we've done Lone Survivor and American Sniper and it's always been a good turn out.

I'll get the schedule published in the next few days... In the mean time, go here and BUY A PATCH! http://www.acousticattenuationgroup.com/shotshow

TAC450

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner
Should we do another visit of the Crown & Anchor so you can lay more artwork on the ceiling?

Kilo

Any thing set in stone for this group I usually hit beyond shot aside from that otherwise I just try to weasel my way into anything they dont throw me out of