Sentinel Concepts Sneaky Bag Configurations

ImBatman

I'm on a boat!
Since we have a lot of folks who are using the SC bags a thread on organization and configurations is in order.

As pictured is the main "working area" I use on the bag. Normal load out is 2 TQs, bandages and other medical and 2 backup magazines. This is also where my 442 and speed strips will go if that gets thrown in, or rifle mags if the bag is sitting beside the rifle in my truck.

The main body of the bag sits mostly empty 90% of the time for me, only being utilized for task specific storage such as for holsters and other support gear at the range or carrying non-gun stuff during daily activities. At the bottom of the main pouch I have a large magpul Daka pouch loaded with backup batteries, tools and hex wrenches for RMR, comp and all the other gun centric tools I use, backup RSAs and small Glock parts, emergency GPS beacon and other basic odds and ends. The daka keeps the bag vomit contained and organized which helps.

65ee6ea66e7d449f55bb11e59d50c8ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImBatman

I'm on a boat!
A change of configuration. Daka was swapped for a Sneaky Bag nesting doll bag to hold all the supplemental gear and kit. A spare mag is retained here loaded with carry ammo, to top off on range days and the like.

The working area has had medical into another nesting gear bag, TQ still retained with the Velcro backer of the bag. Spare mags are held in place with a Velcro insert.
869f2f379f8fbc0389e64c5e2bb50206.jpg
1013f50a6829422f732083202e658f32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slim

Jerk Ingredients Off
Staff member
Is it bad I'm STILL using this bag everyday since it was released? No tears, wearing, or hiccups. Going strong

Carries 2 dark kits, ammo, food, keys, change, and any other stupid stuff I decide to throw in it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk