Seeking info on Tacmed course from Continuum of Force Concepts Spokane WA

jscozzari

Anyone have any info/opinions/AAR on the Tacmed 8 hr course taught by Continuum of Force Concepts at the Defensive Action Center facility in Spokane WA?
I could use a refresher and some practice under stress, my son is considering getting a firearm of his own now that he has moved out so i would like this to be a good first step prior to getting him in some firearms classes. so anything on other courses by this group would be of interest as well.

Dylabeatus

I actually can help here.
I attended the course as a role player but got to kind of watch and help out with the classroom portion as well. It is a good basic course. It does a good job getting you to work under stress being a force on force class. For the money, it’s hard to beat. I’ll be there as well.

As for the other courses offered there, I have taken a home defense fundamentals class, carbine 1, and carbine 2. I learned a lot in all the classes there personally. I feel the courses lay down a great foundation for learning and the instructor is very open minded to other ways of doing things.

jscozzari

thanks that helps a lot. im pretty much a fat old fuck these days, so for all intents and purposes im starting from zero to be safe and unlearn my super rusty old school ways, so that's right up me and my sons alley.

thank you very much