scope for 50 bmg?

So, my 50BMG will finally be delivered come the end of the month and I'm stuck on what scope to get, I've looked at Vortex viper PST all the way up to Nightforce ATACR optics.

Leaning towards the vortex line because I'm military and get a wicked good discount from them but am willing to spend extra if there's a astronomical difference. Suggestions or experience (preferred) anyone ?

I have, I've looked through them at a local shop here where I'm stationed. Looked pretty good I thought myself, I also looked through the ATACR and a leupold mk6 or mk8, can't remember exactly which one there.

Campy

The NF are great, I hear that their CS isn't the greatest from more than one source. Vortex is great glass and their CS is incredible. I have the MK6 1-6 on one of my rifles and it is a nice piece.

Sent from my iPhone6

I have had A few different 50BMG over the years and in my short opinion the most important thing is not the scope it self as you will find there are several top of the line glasses out there that are rated for the 50. The key is how you attach this glass to the gun. I am a huge fan of Badger Ordnance rings. Of all the guns I had and have I had zero issues with them when torqued and installed per their specs.