SC Shooters Sound Off

New to SC, living in Greer going to PA school at NGU. Firefighter/EMT before that. Hoping to find some 2 gun matches here in the upstate and some dudes to shoot with.

I’ve been a member for a while haven’t posted before though. Columbia area LE and I’ve done some competition. Hoping to stay up on local training opportunities and anything else interesting in the region.

Lexington, SC. Went to Skip J outside Anderson, SC to shoot in a 2 gun match... once..... last year. It was a blast, but its just far away making it a whole day affair to get out there for one. Its a good place to go and everyone there was laid back and just there for a fun day of shooting. 5 stages including a shoot house. If I remember correctly it was only $15 for entry.

Fountain Inn, which is on the Greenville/Lauren's line, here.

I'm a graveyard guy so week time is pretty quiet. Would love to know if anyone has taken classes that are worth the investment in the Upstate (pistol, carbine, precision, or anything else)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

New to SC, living in Greer going to PA school at NGU. Firefighter/EMT before that. Hoping to find some 2 gun matches here in the upstate and some dudes to shoot with.
Fellow Greerite, Greerian, Greereen, (whatever you call us) here. Grew up in Taylors, graduated from Clemson, moved to Beaufort, SC for three years, and moved back to the upstate in 2014. I'm always down to shoot, assuming I'm not on kiddo duty.

Fellow Greerite, Greerian, Greereen, (whatever you call us) here. Grew up in Taylors, graduated from Clemson, moved to Beaufort, SC for three years, and moved back to the upstate in 2014. I'm always down to shoot, assuming I'm not on kiddo duty.
You don’t happen to fly fish do you? Think I may know you if you do.