San Antonio martial arts gym recommendation

SmElly

Looking for a gym that offers BJJ and Muay Thai (or other striking). Any SA area folks w/recommendations that would fit the bill?

Google fu shows a handful of options, but this is the kind of thing I’d like a recommendation for.

Sonofstate

Since nobody else has responded I'll throw this out there. I train BJJ in DFW. I'm not overly familiar with the gyms in the San Antonio area. A good litmus test for gyms is seeing how they do in local BJJ tournaments. I glanced at NAGA and grappling industries it looks like Ohana Jiu Jitsu did good. Some people say tournaments aren't a good indicator of self defense but that's similar to people that say USPSA isn't good for self defense either.

SmElly

Since nobody else has responded I'll throw this out there. I train BJJ in DFW. I'm not overly familiar with the gyms in the San Antonio area. A good litmus test for gyms is seeing how they do in local BJJ tournaments. I glanced at NAGA and grappling industries it looks like Ohana Jiu Jitsu did good. Some people say tournaments aren't a good indicator of self defense but that's similar to people that say USPSA isn't good for self defense either.
That's an avenue of evaluation I hadnt considered. Many thanks!