Safariland for G45 w/ Comp

GITDC

I added a PMM Comp (single port) to my Glock 45. I was assuming the Safariland 6390RDA - ALS for Glock 34 would work with this combo? If not let me know what I need to buy.

HopsCop17

Amateur
I used that holster for that combo previously. Took a little bit of modification by removing the cross bolt and opening the bottom of the holster with heat. I’m currently using a 7390RDS and all I did was take out that barrel plug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GITDC

I used that holster for that combo previously. Took a little bit of modification by removing the cross bolt and opening the bottom of the holster with heat. I’m currently using a 7390RDS and all I did was take out that barrel plug.

You had to take a heat gun to it even with it being the 34 model? Figured it would be a fit with out any work.

HopsCop17

Amateur
You had to take a heat gun to it even with it being the 34 model? Figured it would be a fit with out any work.

Yes I did. It was close to fitting and didn’t take much but I had to modify it. I would grab some photos but I threw it out and got the 7TS a while ago.

Royroy

Amateur
I have Gen 3 19 with a single port Suarez Comp a Gen 3 17 with a single port Agency Comp and a G45 sage dynamics build. They all fit in a my 7390 and 6390 Rds holsters if you remove the barrel index plug.