Safariland 6390RDS for Staccato XC?

For the XC? That’s a solution for the original but the XC is a longer fun.
Dimensionally the XC is a 5" gun... (ie; "Commander'ish" slide w/ a comp) Holster needed heat at the bottom, to accommodate the full length rail vs the M&P's Butler'ish cut slide. ALS locks in without issue. I will say that I am intrigued by the T-series, but I haven't had the opportunity to T&E for agency approval...

SCSU74

Ghostman is able to mod the Staccato safariland holster. I did the mod on my 320rds for X5 which is 5". All I did was pull the barrel plug and heat the end with a hair dryer.

As Matt mentioned, the T series works unmodified, but you can't use an SRO. We just hosted Matt Little from Staccato and he said the T series was designed with input from Delta who got sick of waiting for safariland. In our limited use it was a very flimsy mounting system compared to safariland. It looks like the true north omnivore adapter can be used with the T series to work with QLS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MisterMoad

Ghostman is able to mod the Staccato safariland holster. I did the mod on my 320rds for X5 which is 5". All I did was pull the barrel plug and heat the end with a hair dryer.

As Matt mentioned, the T series works unmodified, but you can't use an SRO. We just hosted Matt Little from Staccato and he said the T series was designed with input from Delta who got sick of waiting for safariland. In our limited use it was a very flimsy mounting system compared to safariland. It looks like the true north omnivore adapter can be used with the T series to work with QLS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I'm going to try to mod the Staccato 4.4" 6390, I've modded a few Safarilands along the way so it shouldn't be too much trouble.
I just can't bring myself to buy Blackhawk and abandon QLS, lol.
Thanks for all the input.

SCSU74

I think I'm going to try to mod the Staccato 4.4" 6390, I've modded a few Safarilands along the way so it shouldn't be too much trouble.
I just can't bring myself to buy Blackhawk and abandon QLS, lol.
Thanks for all the input.
Modding is pretty easy, I'm just lazy ha. I sent him the ALS piece to be modded for the SRO. If I end up getting an XC I'll do that myself