Safariland 6390 keeps snagging my Glock 17 with X300U-B

Can anyone give me an idea of how to fix my Safariland 6390 ALS holster so that it stops snagging the gun each time I draw my pistol?

Can you describe better what’s happening?
To be fully transparent, I have an OT Defense ALS nub mod on my 6390RDS ALS holster.

When I draw my pistol, it feels like the pistol is getting hung up on some partial material that is part of what retains the pistol. After numerous pistol draws from dry firing, I noticed that the thumb latch doesn't fully depress each time.

A Glock 17 and it feels like it’s getting stuck on the top edge of the ejection port. I adjusted the tensioning screw, but it’s still getting snagged when I draw.

Vembo

Can anyone give me an idea of how to fix my Safariland 6390 ALS holster so that it stops snagging the gun each time I draw my pistol?
Hello, I am new to P&S forums but I might add some more info based on the information to what front sight do you run on your Glock?

For example, I run a 6378 Safariland ALS holster and run Dawson fiber optic sights on my Glock 17. I had an issue where my front sight would catch on the ALS all the time, causing scratches in the ALS mechanism. The "snagg" would cause me to fumble my draw until I learned to draw the gun a little bit differently.