Safariland 6354DO/milled slide issue

Artk1982

Hello everyone. Just got my Glock 17 slide back from Zeroed in Armory and having problems drawing it from my safariland holster. Looks like the slide cuts are getting stock on the locking mechanism. Can't find anything on Google and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix this problem. Thank you

Hello everyone. Just got my Glock 17 slide back from Zeroed in Armory and having problems drawing it from my safariland holster. Looks like the slide cuts are getting stock on the locking mechanism. Can't find anything on Google and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix this problem. Thank you
Is it a newer holster? Can you get it back out easily?

I ran into that with the same holster on my atei g19. It was a brand new holster and would only snag up about half the time. After a few nights of draws and reholsters it smoothed it self out. That may work for you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

David Mayeur

Pictures help. Also, are you having issues removing it once it's locked in or issues as it is being drawn out of the holster (as if it were catching half way)?

Remove the ALS and check from gouges.

Artk1982

Once I press the lever it releases the injection port but proceeds to get stuck on every cut, forcing me to press the lever multiple times to fully unholster it.

Attachments

• 20190509_224228_compress72.jpg
    20190509_224228_compress72.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 31

Bowers

Once I press the lever it releases the injection port but proceeds to get stuck on every cut, forcing me to press the lever multiple times to fully unholster it.
Hate to say it, but your gonna have to mod your holster. The DO is for a very specific configuration. Start with sand paper... you most likely won’t need a Dremel tool as I did to get my Unity Atom slide accommodated. Don’t overlook the sight channel, that was my main issue.