Rudukai13’s Consolidated Thread of Interesting/New P320 Aftermarket Components

WAVandal

CHPWS his releasing a plate for the following, per their email I received yesterday.

SIG X-Carry / SIG X-Five / SIG X-Pro Adapter Plates
Romeo1 to RMR / SRO / Holosun
Romeo1 Pro to RMR / SRO / Holosun
Romeo1 Pro to Romeo3

Details to be released next week as we continue to iron the last deisgn details.

SmElly

If someone developed a SCD for the P320 I would definitely install it on all of my guns. Not sure it’d work the same on the P320 since it uses a fully-cocked striker system, but just the extra assurance and sensory feedback would be nice
Have you heard any word on a P320 SCD?

Reactions: MOT

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Wilson Combat now offering complete pistols in collaboration with Sig, dubbed the WCP320;

1D99D912-C058-4F76-839D-375DBE658A00.jpeg

https://www.ballisticmag.com/2020/04/02/wcp320-sig-sauer-wilson-combat-first-look/

Firstly, as expected, the new pistol uses the aforementioned SIG P320 grip module. It also uses Wilson’s in-house re-machined slide, as well as Wilson’s combat performance battlesights.

Wilson Combat machined the slide using its X-TAC pattern. The front and rear cocking serrations, as well as the slide top, also use the X-TAC pattern. Meanwhile, the stainless steel slide and chromoly barrel featured what Wilson says is “the most advanced black DLC physical vapor deposition finish available. The finish features both chromium and tungsten under-layers for long lasting corrosion and abrasion resistance.

Lastly is the trigger. SIG’s flat-faced XFULL trigger comes standard. It typically gives shooters a lower finger position on the trigger; that increases leverage for a lighter, smoother trigger pull. However, for those who want more, there’s another option. For an additional $155, Wilson Combat gunsmiths will action tune the trigger using custom trigger parts from Grayguns. Both a flat and curved trigger is available, pending preference.

The stock model has an MSRP of $1,195 in either color. Meanwhile, the action-tuned model has an MSRP of $1,350.

FFA92A3E-82F9-4CE7-BDEB-0515AFFC0767.jpeg

rudukai13

Pro Internet User

Icarus Precision working on a more competition-oriented variant of their machined aluminum P320 grip modules that includes a full-length dustcover, integrated magwell, and what looks to be a more grippy texture. Would be a nice addition for running a P320 in either USPSA Limited or 3 Gun TacOps divisions or for anyone using a P320 as a fullsize duty pistol. Sounds like they have a lot of other variants of machined grip modules in the pipeline as well!

Last edited:

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
The inevitable:

Zev now doing P365 complete pistols, interestingly still “in collaboration with Sig”. Sig is really working hard to take a big bite out of Glock’s stranglehold on aftermarket support. I approve!