Rudukai13’s Consolidated Thread of Interesting/New P320 Aftermarket Components

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Since the rate of aftermarket support for the P320 continues growing exponentially, I’ve decided to create one consolidated thread to highlight any new or interesting aftermarket components that get announced for the platform instead of cluttering up the Sig subforum with a bunch of individual threads. Others should feel free to post here as well if you happen to find something that I miss!

Kicking off this thread with a very interesting piece, a forthcoming integrally compensated sight-tracking slide assembly from Trinity Nevada called the Pirho;

It appears their current prototype is a Fullsize length slide, but considering they make similar slide assemblies for both Glock 17s and 19s I imagine a version for the Compact P320 will follow shortly

NEC_0170

Amateur
Supposedly Agency will have a magwell for the XCompact grip modules - my project will commence as soon as they release their barrel/comps and the magwell. :D

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
I knew they were doing magwells for the X-Five/X-Carry grip modules but I didn’t know they’re working on one for the X-Compact. That’s great if they are, there are lots of options for the larger X-Series grips but I haven’t seen any for the X-Compact yet and it could certainly use some parts support too

NEC_0170

Amateur
I responded to their IG post and inquired about a possible magwell for the XCompact - they replied to my post and said that one of the pistols in the video was an XCompact frame.

Chriscanbreach

Established
My x pro factory trigger is almost as good as the M&P 2.0. But seriously. Coming from Glock peoples minds are blown how good striker fired pistol triggers can be.

JPitts0117

So my question is why the need for the Glock style trigger safety on the p320 model of the agency trigger when the sig doesn’t need it?

MOT

So my question is why the need for the Glock style trigger safety on the p320 model of the agency trigger when the sig doesn’t need it?

Perhaps they miss the little trigger dingus.
I know I do, just for reholstering appendix. Would prefer a gadget though.

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Perhaps they miss the little trigger dingus.
I know I do, just for reholstering appendix. Would prefer a gadget though.

If someone developed a SCD for the P320 I would definitely install it on all of my guns. Not sure it’d work the same on the P320 since it uses a fully-cocked striker system, but just the extra assurance and sensory feedback would be nice

Reactions: MOT

rudukai13

Pro Internet User

rudukai13

Pro Internet User

WAVandal

Not exactly gun parts, but JM Custom hinted today they have light bearing holsters for the P320s coming soon.
Glad to see the P320s getting some good aftermarket love. Sig refuses to make RMR ready versions, leaves that market and the money for others.