Royal Arms Glock Trigger

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
I called Royal Arms to order breaching rounds and was skimming their website while I talked to them. Noticed they have a drop in, aluminum trigger for Glocks. It reminded me of the aluminum apex trigger for M&P's, so I got one.

Installed tonight and put a couple hundred rounds through the gun. It is wider than a stock trigger and flatter. The angle is also slightly different. I gotta say I kinda dig it.

Anybody else mess with one of these or any of the other replacement triggers? My buddy had a Zev adjustable in a race gun he was building but that thing was way too light. Those measured between 4.25 and 4.6 on the gauge.
image.jpg

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
Sorry, that should have read THIS not THOSE. This measures 4.25-4.6 on the gauge, which is where it was with the stock trigger. Spent the day with it yesterday, completely changes the feel of the trigger.

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
We finish a 3 day range session tomorrow. I am pretty sure it will stay on the gun at this point, so in a good way. It does not make it a 1911 or any other such nonsense. It does shorten pre-travel, I like that it is slightly wider and flatter than a stock trigger.

If you have used the aluminum Apex trigger on an M&P, it feels a lot like that. I think they have an LE discount, so I think it was worth the money. I bought another one yesterday for my other gun.

Bill Blowers

Sausage Six Actual
VIP
It's a combo of that, reduction in pre-travel and reduction of mush. I'm shooting uspsa at PB this weekend if you're going you can check it out