Rockpals discount codes for solar energy products

JimH

Currently Rockpals is running a couple of discount codes for products on their website .

The first is a discount code "SOLAR15%OFF" which puts the price of a 100 watt foldable solar panel at $169.92 delivered .

The second is a discount code "POWER20" which puts the price of a 300 watt portable power station at $239.92 delivered .

I like Rockpals products and will be doing some testing articles in the near future.

Last edited:

JimH

2 days after placing the order, I have (larger than expected) folding solar panels.....rockpalssolar.jpg

Thank you for telling me about the discounts. That's awesome. Saving money is always a plus for me. I have a lot of things in my house that use a lot of energy. I originally lived in a house with a friend and the bills didn't always make him happy. We agreed to pay in half, but the cost was huge because of my panels and the same computer. A friend decided to look into finding any discounts from electricity suppliers, and we found our supplier from Simply Switch . We are paying much less now than we did a year ago. The key is to get the address right, and to sit on forums like this where people help save money. Thank you, my friend and I will take your company under advisement, even though we don't plan to change supplier.