RFI Velocity Systems SCARAB DLX

Clay1

I've been shopping for a plate carrier since May. I'm on the notification list for Ferro Concepts but if you don't see that notification for a day, they are gone. I'm just sick of shopping. I found a VS Scarab Dlx. I asked before about a 5.11 PC and you guys helped me avoid spending money on a sub standard product. I just wanted to post this before I made a $300+ mistake.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Clay1

Can't find that in stock ANYWHERE?

Which brings up the point if you have any leads on any vendors that make an adequate product that is actually in stock, would really appreciate a PM.
Been looking a Ferro Concepts Slickster, LV-119 and the Scarab LT.

The DLX is a small amount more, has internal standoff feature for better breathability (maybe marketing) and is actually lighter than the LT.

Clay1

I couldn't edit that previous post, but wanted to ask about which Cummerbung option for a Civilian?

HighTower

I couldn't edit that previous post, but wanted to ask about which Cummerbung option for a Civilian?
Hi,

So the DLX is being reborn into the new PC that VS came out with two months ago.

I think all stock got agency purchased but they wanted to keep it going while stream lining production.

HighTower

When I had a scarab I did all options minus the elastic bands.

I like the 6 x 6 quarter flaps so I dont have to screw with my placard when doffing.