RFI Live Fire Range Day

Brock01

So I'm trying to put together a POI for a live fire rifle range day. I have ideas, but wanted to see what the Hive mind thinks should be included.

For background: I'm the lead instructor for an Air Force Security Forces Unit. I got 2x range days added to our annual training plan. This is outside of mandatory quals.
It's not set in stone, but we may be able to utilize a full distance range (300ish meters). WIll be training approx 240 members in total. With roughly 20-30 members per session. Will have about 250 rounds per member. We do have 10-14 steel IPSC targets, as well as some paper targets.

General Topics I plan to cover:
Safety Brief
Basic Rifle Marksmanship
Confirm Zeroes
Anglular Measurements (MOA, offset)
Firing Positions (and getting into position quickly)

How would you make the most of this limited round count? WIll cross post on LightFighter as well.

BenNL

A check zero is always a good idea, since you have a 300m range you can check 100, 200, 300. I usually follow up with a walk back point of aim shoot, 5 rounds every 5m aiming at 1 inch square stickers. 1 mag takes you to 30m, or go for 50rds out to 50m.
This leaves you 150+ rounds for movement from cover to cover, combined with different firing positions. Maybe add some short range timed drills at the end, or some rifle arithmetic.