Recommended Reading???

Barry B

Hey, looking for recommendations on excellent reading materials. Last couple books I read were Massad Ayoob’s book on Use of Deadly Force, and The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker.

THANKS !

Barry

Mossens

I screenshot Steve Fisher’s recommendations from IG.

Attachments

• DE058991-2F85-402C-AF08-42C4EB26FBF6.jpeg
    DE058991-2F85-402C-AF08-42C4EB26FBF6.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 86

Barry B

Ordered Violence of Mind. Also orderd When Violence is the Answer by Tim Larkin. Anyone familiar? Has 5 stars on Amazon.

Barry B

OH... found him, watched a TED Talk he did. Found his YouTube channel. Can’t wait for the book.

Jcustis

COL Charlie Beckwith’s “Delta Force”.

It’s not a chest-thumping book. I have a lot of pages dog-eared and sentences underlined, because it talks a lot about training, getting around bureaucratic inertia in organizations, overcoming fear, and just putting your head down and getting things done. It is a great companion to the book, “The Guts to Try”, CSM Vining’s various interviews on YouTube, and the movie Argo.

Grizzly

Woke Supremacy by Evan Sayet, recommended to me be a very smart guy. It was a good read and highlighted a lot of things about the current political situation that in retrospect should be easy to see by sometimes it takes someone else shining a light on them to really highlight.

gilli87

Just because of the CRONA has bee over and I want to make a trip in the upcoming days.So,I have been reading a book or articles related to the canoe and want to get the best canoe reviews of a experienced person that will help me in trip.