Recommendations for my G26 Gen3 with Streamlight TLR6 Holser with use of all of my Safariland QLS

JAM35

I havent kept up with gear for the past several years so i dont know whats out there. When I used to do things in places, I used the QLS with my holsters (no longer have the issued G17 with TLR1), the less leathal tools, etc. However, i still have all of the QLS gear. I really love the QLS and want to continue its use. one of my favorite abilities was to be able to move my weapon holster around very easily.

Key Points:

1. Safariland ALS holster (level 1 retention preferable)
or
professional made kydex with abilities to attach QLS (without DIY modification preferable, I have a cheap locally made kydex holster that fits with TLR6)

2. The Holster must fit the G26 Gen3 with TLR6 (I already have the ALS holster without Light)

all recommendations welcomed

Last edited:

jnc36rcpd

What is the intended use of your set-up (concealment, training, duty)?

You might be going a bridge too far if you're looking for effective concealment.

ggammell

Does not pass up an opportunity to criticize P&S.
Ditch the light. Use the holster you have and a handheld with actual light output. 125 lumens in the format that it is is a waste of time. Low output. Low throw. Not worth the squeeze.