RCS Eidolon

Blammet

I purchased an Eidolon and have been trying to get it adjusted for the last week or so. This is my first AIWB holster so it’s all new. I am able to use it semi comfortably while standing, but no matter how I set it, it is dang near un-bearable while sitting/driving. Is there something I’m missing? I do have and Ageis belt on the way to hopefully help, but, with how uncomfortable it is currently, I’m not sure it will... I’m 5’9 180lbs. Any help would be appreciated.

I've had the eidolon for 3 years and I still find myself adjusting it to try out new things. That's the great thing about the holster is the versatility of it but it can also be a major headache sometimes

SamR

I've been working through it since my original posting. Since then, I've kept the claw and ditched the wedge. I took a pair of duck hunting neoprene waders and created a cushion wedge across the whole holster. This has created decent concealment and more comfort. If I decide to continue with this method of support (neoprene) I will clean up my work as this is the first version. I do still have a fair amount of discomfort while sitting/driving. For what its worth I can barely tie my right shoe while carrying this way...

Photos of my modifications below:

Attachments

• Holster1.JPG
    Holster1.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Holster2.JPG
    Holster2.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Holster3.JPG
    Holster3.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 17