Rangemaster Tactical Conference 2017

MI Law

This is my first time attending the Rangemaster Conference and it's at DARC this year. I'm going to be driving from MI and I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. I think I saw a recommendation posted somewhere but I can't find it again (I checked the Rangemaster site, facebook, LF.net).

Also, is anyone else going?

WDPD8207

Amateur
This is my first time attending the Rangemaster Conference and it's at DARC this year. I'm going to be driving from MI and I'm looking for a hotel recommendation. I think I saw a recommendation posted somewhere but I can't find it again (I checked the Rangemaster site, facebook, LF.net).

Also, is anyone else going?

I'm going. There is a Courtyard about 4 miles from DARC that I'm staying at. This will be my second Tac Conference that I'm attending. I'm confident that you will have a good time and enjoy the training opportunities.

MI Law

I'm going. There is a Courtyard about 4 miles from DARC that I'm staying at. This will be my second Tac Conference that I'm attending. I'm confident that you will have a good time and enjoy the training opportunities.

I'm looking forward to it. Tom Givens replied to my post on pistol-forum and said:

"Holiday Inn Airport, Little Rock Airport
Special rate for the Tactical Conference, $85 a night."

sfran943

Just so I am on the same spot, is that the Courtyard on Warden Road?

If you are a Marriott points guy I just got 3 nights for 22,500 point. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WDPD8207

Amateur
Just so I am on the same spot, is that the Courtyard on Warden Road?

If you are a Marriott points guy I just got 3 nights for 22,500 point. Not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that's the same one. I too used points. Free is good.

Rich_J

I went this year in Memphis.

Although it was like drinking from a fire hose, as my first 'formal' training event I got an awful lot out of it.

I'm not going in 2017, due to choosing to try and allocate my training budget for a foundational pistol class.

Have fun!

Rich_J

Just realized today was the last day of the conference.

Any key takeaways or AARs for those of us that missed it?