Radical Firearms

Bushido5150

Does anyone have any experience with Radical Firearms AR's. I am wondering if they are a duty level weapon or not.

Wake27

I believe there is a thread over on M4C with less than favorable experiences. I have not read through the whole thing so I might be mistaken, but I believe there are several responses so it is probably worth a look there while you wait for others to chime in here. I'm always skeptical about prices that low unless they're from one of a few manufacturers that I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asr34

Amateur
Isn't Radical the company that complained when they didn't get a glowing review of their rifle? I believe it was a thread along the lines of "fair and unbiased".

Without knowing how long you have been here... there was a fair and unbiased review started on a Radical AR by P&S. Without going into detail IIRC the rifle wasn't up to snuff immediately upon receiving the rifle and there was unpleasant communication between the company and the Individual representing P&S performing the review. The rifle review was never completed.

Bushido5150

Without knowing how long you have been here... there was a fair and unbiased review started on a Radical AR by P&S. Without going into detail IIRC the rifle wasn't up to snuff immediately upon receiving the rifle and there was unpleasant communication between the company and the Individual representing P&S performing the review. The rifle review was never completed.

I have not been here long. I did a search but did not find anything. Of course that doesn't mean it isn't there and I just didn't find it. I'll look around a bit more for that review.
Thanks