Race based laws? Is this a thing where you work/live?

My nice little city is being taken over by sjw morons. I don't need to explain to anyone here what this ordinance will result in. Is this a thing where you work/live? I'm never going to GR again, it's going to turn into another Dettoilet.
My friends kid works for GRPD still, he will be moving on soon, this is the final straw for him. Many other good cops quite because of the lack of respect for the rule of law here. Our local news is touting this as a merit badge for how progressive we have become completely overlooking the legal and moral issues of race based regulations. This is bad, it is getting way worse.
I moved out of the city a few years ago. I worked and lived there for 20 years. Now I will not go into the city and I will do no business there. My goal is to move as far from any city as I can and spend the rest of my days staying out of it all. They are digging their own grave.

Barry B

HOLY CRAP... my gov’t agency has a Diversity and Inclusion Office, and I though THAT was ridiculous. Cities are now jumping on that bandwagon???? We’re doomed. Jeebus.

Barry

HOLY CRAP... my gov’t agency has a Diversity and Inclusion Office, and I though THAT was ridiculous. Cities are now jumping on that bandwagon???? We’re doomed. Jeebus.

Barry
I lived in this city most of my life, I'm 45. I did third shift uniform armed security downtown here for 20 years in some "shithole" neighborhoods. I also worked in Flint and all over the Detoilet urban nightmare, some areas in GR I worked aren't so far off now, gonna get way worse. GR was more republican than the east side of the state but it is changing fast.
For the most part though the city is integrated and has many different cultures. Like most cities, most of the crime comes from certain areas and generally involves people of the same race. When looking at the actual complaints made to GRPD based on race they are very few and far between. This law is another example of sjw irrational insanity directing city politics. All the local news channels are pushing this as a step towards proving how progressive our little city has become, "it's a wonderful step in equality for our city." Then they site cases and run footage that are not even in our city like crazy Bbq Becky that has become a meme even ( me watching local news, " BBQ BECKY WTF!!!!!!???" mind blown!!!?!?!). The comments on the news posts from our "citizens" is extremely out in lala land and it is very telling and scary.
I now have moved out of the city and want to live out the rest of my days as far away from all that crazy as I can. It sucks though as GR was a great place to live and work and I still have many friends and family there.