PVS-14 Belt Mounted Padded Case?

LigerNoir

Amateur
P&S,

I recently purchased a PVS-14 from TNVC (still waiting for it to ship) and am looking for a padded pouch to add to my belt (so I can keep it on me at all times). The smaller the footprint the better. I would prefer it to be directly mounted to the belt as I do not run a molle belt (2"/5 cm). If it can also fit a Aimpoint 3X Magnifier, that would be swell.

I've used the Gov Issued ones with the Guard and they flop about and get in the way constantly. I've come up swinging on my search results; any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

shoobe01

Established
What sort of belt? True belt-mounted gives few options and likely will be automatic flop. If you mean a belt with molle on it, that gives more choices.

But assuming you can mount it well, Iove this slightly-hard sided case: https://www.sordusa.com/laser-range-finder-pouch

Note, padding is not that important for a NOD. Crush prevention is.

Take out the divider, and it fits any number of things rather neatly. Here's an LRF
2019-12-03 15.27.08.jpg

And while I don't seem to have any photos, it fits my thermal pocketscope, or a PVS-14 with the conventional plastic J-arm on it still.

LigerNoir

Amateur
I am looking to directly attach to my belt. A Monocular isnt that big, so the hope was for it to not flop about. I'll keep the sord on my short list, thank you.