Professional Gunfighter Drill Book (Sep 2015 version)

275RLTW

May be a petty point but "Professional gunfighter?!" Really? I thought this wasn't arfcom.

275RLTW

I tried to say thank you to the OP for taking his time to put together this resource for us and you in turn shit on the OP. If you don't have anything nice to say...

I said nothing derogatory about his work putting the drills together, nor about your post. Lose the butt hurt. I do have a slight issue with a college kid using the terms "Professional Gunfighter" as verbiage to promote that work. Not that he has to be someone in that capacity to use those words, but he might as well call it "operator" something. Considering that neither of those drills will make you a professional gunfighter (WTF is that anyways?!) nor are they representative of those who carry a weapon in harms way, the term is a click bait style misnomer. If that offends you, then again, lose the butt hurt. No one cares. This place was built to rid of BS like that and I'm throwing the flag. I was trying to be a bit tactful about it but since you are pressing the issue because you're offended, it's not so now.

Darth Tater

I said nothing derogatory about his work putting the drills together, nor about your post. Lose the butt hurt. I do have a slight issue with a college kid using the terms "Professional Gunfighter" as verbiage to promote that work. Not that he has to be someone in that capacity to use those words, but he might as well call it "operator" something. Considering that neither of those drills will make you a professional gunfighter (WTF is that anyways?!) nor are they representative of those who carry a weapon in harms way, the term is a click bait style misnomer. If that offends you, then again, lose the butt hurt. No one cares. This place was built to rid of BS like that and I'm throwing the flag. I was trying to be a bit tactful about it but since you are pressing the issue because you're offended, it's not so now.

I think you mistake me for being butt-hurt. I don't care and I'm not offended. You self-described your comment as petty and I agreed with you.

As for me, I'm simply thankful to have the resource of drills available to use for my training and as I conduct training for others.

I'm a guy who carries a gun in harms way as well. I see your concern over "professional gunfighter" as a CBA/OperationallyOperatingBeardedOperator buzzword. I don't know what his intent was so I'm not going to assign it. I'll simply say thanks for putting together a resource that's going to ride in my range bag starting tonight.

Longeye

Established
I would rather have a single professional gunfighter in my back pocket than a handful of unprofessional ones. These kinds of resources are what the professionals reach for, and hand to the underdeveloped unprofessional ones.

Jackrabbit, thanks for putting this together, regardless of title.

Jeff22

The source for these drills is a currently semi-dormant website called progunfighter.com that was originally started by a cop who is now involved in the firearms industry.