Product Review - DryFireMag

Barry B

Please move or delete this if the training forum is not the appropriate place for such a post. I am in no way affiliated with the product manufacturer, nor do I sell any product. I purchased this product with my own money with the express intent of using it for my personal training needs.

I wanted to be able to dry fire my Glock pistols with no manual working of the slide to reset the trigger. SIRT pistols have had luke warm reviews from the people I have spoken with, and the research I’ve done. I would probably have purchased one had I not stumbled on to the DryFireMag product.

It came in the mail, and the long and short of my 15 minutes of messing with it is it works exactly as the manufacturer states it will, and as almost every YT video I watched indicated it will. One video indicated part of the product may interfere with the trigger bar and require some material to be removed with a dremel. The product did not interfere with the trigger bar on my Glock.

You can adjust the pounds of trigger pull with multiple springs (which I did not buy). The spring that came in mine was the “stock” Glock trigger pull poundage. That can further be adjusted slightly with a turn of a screw. Trigger takeup is also adjusted by the turning of a Allen screw. I marked where my trigger was sitting, and where it showed resistance, and 1/2 turn of the product screw duplicated that exactly (as far as I can tell).

There is an ever so slightly different feel to the trigger with the product, but not enough that I believe it will hinder training or alter your trigger pull.

For my $95 ish I am very happy with the product. https://www.dryfiremag.com/

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Barry