Primary Arms Prism 1x Cyclops

So, I have an astigmatism. Red dots look like starbursts to me with the naked eye. Through polorized sunglasses, the dot cleans up nice and crisp. I know that topic has been talked to death.

My question is, does anybody have experience with Primary Arm’s prism 1x? How does it compare to a red dot? How generous is the eye box if unconventional shooting positions?

Bowers

So, I have an astigmatism. Red dots look like starbursts to me with the naked eye. Through polorized sunglasses, the dot cleans up nice and crisp. I know that topic has been talked to death.

My question is, does anybody have experience with Primary Arm’s prism 1x? How does it compare to a red dot? How generous is the eye box if unconventional shooting positions?

It’s a good alternative to a typical red dot in terms of eye box. Impressive quality, adjustable focus, great durability and clarity at its price point. I have the same eye issues and definitely recommend the 1x cyclops.

Id still prefer a trijicon ta44 acss for serious use, but this sight would almost certainly be a sufficient alternative for most use cases.