Presscheck Consulting NO FAIL Pistol Course - October 12 - 13 - Pueblo West, Colorado

USMC03

I’ve checked everywhere, here, ODS, my email receipt, etc, and can’t find class start time for Saturday, don’t want to be late.

You should have received a document from ODS that contains directions, start times, range fee info, hotel info, etc. If you didn't get it email ODS and request it. If you didn't get it, please reply here. Thanks

USMC03

Be at the gate at 7:45am so we can start getting students signed up and range fees taken care of. If you haven't gotten that document please email ODS

USMC03

AlphaJuliet and Joe_K had an awesome time training with you guys and everyone in the class, as well as everyone else in the class. Learned a lot from other students and learned a TON from Chuck.

Awesome class, hope we can do it again soon.

If a Presscheck Consulting class is coming to your area, jump on it, you won't regret it!!!

USMC03

I'll be pushing out info on Class Certs in the next couple days.

I'm hoping to bring Chuck back to Pueblo West in 2020. If you enjoyed the class, let Chuck know and tell your friends and let's turn this into what I was doing with Pat Rogers in the 2000's. Annual Industry cool guy round up!!!