POLL: Help perform market research to present to aftermarket companies re; aftermarket grip modules

rudukai13

Pro Internet User
Ok everyone, I’m trying to put together some informal market research for companies that are starting to show interest in producing aftermarket grip modules for the P320 platform. I’m going to be spending some time combing social media and putting some statistics together to make available for the companies, but in addition to that I’d like to have some quantifiable data sourced directly from actual end-users of the pistols.

Here are my questions;

1. How many P320s do you own?

2. What grip modules do you use on your P320s - X-Five, standard Fullsize, M17, Carry, X-Carry, Compact, X-Compact, or SubCompact?

3. For each different grip module size, what is the intended use of the pistol - Competition, EDC, Duty/Home Defense or a combination there of?

4. What size grip module would you be most interested in purchasing from an aftermarket manufacturer - Fullsize/X-Five, Carry/X-Carry/M17, Compact/X-Compact, or SubCompact?

5. What features would you be most interested in if you were looking to purchase an aftermarket grip module - Grip dimensions, beavertail, aggressive grip texture, magwell compatibility, thumb safety FCU compatibility, material (polymer, aluminum, steel), or other?

Please help me put together some information for these companies so we can (hopefully) expedite the production of alternative grip modules for the platform. Thanks in advance!

TobyB

1. How many P320s do you own?
One

2. What grip modules do you use on your P320s - X-Five, standard Fullsize, M17, Carry, X-Carry, Compact, X-Compact, or SubCompact?
Xcompact and X5

3. For each different grip module size, what is the intended use of the pistol - Competition, EDC, Duty/Home Defense or a combination there of?
EDC

4. What size grip module would you be most interested in purchasing from an aftermarket manufacturer - Fullsize/X-Five, Carry/X-Carry/M17, Compact/X-Compact, or SubCompact?
X-Carry and X-compact

5. What features would you be most interested in if you were looking to purchase an aftermarket grip module - Grip dimensions, beavertail, aggressive grip texture, magwell compatibility, thumb safety FCU compatibility, material (polymer, aluminum, steel), or other?
Carry Magwell, polymer

Stanislao

1: Currently just the one M18, with the intent of moving the FCU between different configurations until I tire of that and buy another FCU. I do not anticipate buying a complete P320 again.

2: Currently the M17/18 grip. Will soon be buying an X-compact type deal, possibly a Wilson aftermarket. I do prefer the thinner and more rectangular X style to the original bulbous thing.

3: Concealed carry (AIWB) is my reason for buying into the platform, and this carries across to every other grip I'm planning on getting.

4: What I would absolutely love is something similar to the grip-chop Glocks that have been around for a while. Full length rail and a 15-round rip would be perfect. There is a real possibility that a X-five will get the saw before someone makes my ideal grip.

5: I require compatibility with the thumb safety. While it isn't hard to dremel out the needed cut, I'm not going to do that when I can just buy a module with the cut already in place. A magazine well compatible with a readily detachable funnel would be nice, but not required.

Lastly, I'm not going to spend more than a hundred dollars on a grip. I accept that this excludes metal frames.