Point of Impact Target Systems

Point of Impact

Vendor
Greetings All.

My name is Troy, the owner of Point of Impact Target Systems LLC. We have developed a system of targetry that allows the instructor or individual to maximize the time spent training....rather than work on his targets. Our goal is to provide the best targets on the market for a reasonable price. Each piece in our system has been designed to be range ready...and simple to set up. We have a wide range of multipurpose equipment, and are expanding our product line all the time.

We will be posting pics of our system...along with new designs we are currently prototyping. Please feel free to ask any questions. I feel the only way to learn what my customers want is to listen to their suggestions and input.

My background professionally is a metal fabricator. I also have been a NRA instructor in the disciplines of rifle, pistol, and shotgun. I have been a avid shooter since the age of 8....and just never really stopped. I have been designing targets for years, and decided to blend the hobby and the profession together.

The results are to follow.....

pft_zpsnhctas4j.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
This is the plate stand seen above. It is offered with either stand....a all metal base...or an easy shipping model which utilizes 2x4s.

different%20stands_zpsduk8ueud.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
This is our "Ladder Stand". It allows you to jump the boards to any elevation for different sized targets....also any length 2x4s. you can hang a couple targets on 8ft 2x4s...or set up a 4 lane range on 16ft 2x4s.

laddersa_zpsw43klpt8.jpg

For transport, the unit can be broke down and nested together.

laddersa3_zpsetif9hyj.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
We also offer a even more portable Ladder Stand....this model uses tee post. We have 2 different sets, The first set is 2 of the basic Ladder Tee Stands...and the second set is the Ladder Tee Driver Stand....which has a post driver built in to one of the pieces.

ladder%20driver%20set_zpsex8gaquf.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
This piece goes together like our plate stand....but is intended for distance. It also shows how the system goes together....base...post....shelf....horn....plate.

small%20stand_zps6j297lg2.jpg

small%20stand%202_zpsrfw8ztwi.jpg

Point of Impact

Vendor
Yesterday marked the 3rd time in the last 5 months that someone has come by our shop asking us to fix a competitor’s target. He saw some of our targets and ended up making a substantial purchase.

This gave us a good idea for a promotion.

Here is the deal: We’re so confident in our targets....that we will repair any of our competitors 1/4 scale target stands that are not catastrophic failures. We will fix brackets and clip angles by welding... basically making it serviceable - FOR FREE!!!!!

Here are the rules: You MUST BRING TARGETS TO US! Most repairs can be done while you wait. Individuals and ranges are welcome to take advantage of this offer, up to 10 targets.

To sweeten the deal… If you want to trade it in....you can receive a limited time discount on one of our quarter scale targets for only $150.00!!! (limit 10 total)

This is a limited time offer and good until October 31st....so act soon. Spread the word.

PM me with any questions.

Point of Impact

Vendor
OK....So some folks said there was a need for the ability to incorporate a cardboard silhouette with a body mass steel target.

What we have come up with is "Casper".....the body mass steel backing plate. It fits in our 1/4 scale stand using the same shelf and horn as out 1/4 scale plate.

Then you use our "Wing Stand" and slide it to the desired height for the indexing to line with the cardboard....done.

You now have a target that will "ring out" when you make a critical hit....but still show what your rounds are doing in the non-critical areas.

And when you aren't using the "Wing" on the stand....you can set it on the ground to use for cardboard. The wooden 2x2s will level the stand if the ground isn't being cooperative...by passing through the pockets on the production models. It will also have holes for mounting to wooden timbers (rail road ties) for a more permanent area. I am sorry to say..."Brick" not included.

wing%20stand%20adapter_zpslzdsf2i7.jpg

casper_zpsewjhehx8.jpg

wing%20stand_zpsefl1y7yi.jpg