PHLster

Rich F

I have two phlsters now between my wife and me, going to grab another one when the modlite pistol wml comes out and phlsters holster for it is out

JLinn

Question: will your new OWB holster attachment points accommodate OWB quick mount pull-the-dot loops?

Door

Hi everyone.
Jon from PHLster here. I'm reengaging with forums as my first stop in gradually building an escape route from Facebook. Please feel free to ask questions here and to tag me in other threads. Thanks!
Enigma- I won't even ask when, but when will we know when? I've started going to a conventional belly band for use when I'm not able to carry in a belt-supported holster, but I'm confident you've cooked up something better.

Stanislao

You'll know as soon as you go to the Phlster Facebook user group and observe the live reveal of Enigma. In a nutshell, it is a holster attachment bracket on its own belt that stays completely under your clothing. But it is designed with Jon's typical style and as such works better than you'd think from what I described.

Door

Will the Enigma be sold just as a standalone item, or will there be a bundle/package option with the Pro? Possibly the spotlight or floodlight down the road?

JonHauptman

Vendor
VIP
Will the Enigma be sold just as a standalone item, or will there be a bundle/package option with the Pro? Possibly the spotlight or floodlight down the road?
The Enigma comes standard as a stand-alone unit, to which you can attach one of our holsters (and a variety of other brands) to the platform. A light bearing version is coming in January.

Tom12ga

Hi everyone.
Jon from PHLster here. I'm reengaging with forums as my first stop in gradually building an escape route from Facebook. Please feel free to ask questions here and to tag me in other threads. Thanks!

Thanks for being proactive. The entire industry seems to follow your lead...before it's too late. Facebook would sooner hurt a legal business.