Phlster Flex with Floodlight

Hey Guys and Gals,
I picked up a Phlster Flex and the Floodlight for the X300. I also have a flex mag pouch and flex utility pouch for chest seal and TQ. I'm having a hard time first off, getting it in my pants and second the spare mag tents to "flop". I have the Floodlight on my right, then spare mag pouch, clip, then TQ pouch. Has anyone else tried this setup or have a better way to organize? I've done a few combinations and it seems this works the best.

Attachments

• IMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5204.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 109

Helios

Not to discourage use of the forum, but if you're on Facebook, then the PHLster Flex Users Group may be a better place to ask this question.

It looks like the Floodlight could be pushing against the mag pouch, and that could be part of why it's flopping out. Another issue could be the shorter lengths, and less depth in the waistband

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Helios

Also, if you put the utility pouch on the back of the Flex panel, and move the clip to the far end, then you may be able to move the mag pouch over a bit

Also, if you put the utility pouch on the back of the Flex panel, and move the clip to the far end, then you may be able to move the mag pouch over a bit

Mind. Blown. Never thought about moving the pouch to the back!!!

Helios

Lol don't feel bad. I had a similar issue that was solved the same way.

Reed

I had the same issue. I think using the clips have a lower hanging point if that makes sense, like if you hold a t-shirt at the shoulders vs one hand at the shoulder and other at the armpit. Before I put the loop on I was thinking about running a piece of metal on the left side to make it more rigid. Anyway, if flipping the pouch works good don't let me stop you; more options are good.

Attachments

• phlster flex.jpg
    phlster flex.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65

Helios

There were a few reasons I didn't want to run a traditional long clip on the opposite end of my Flex. I ended up using the Discreet Carry Concepts Mod 3.1 for that