Parker Mountain mach & Gen 5 Glock Compensator Options?

pointblank4445

Established
I've been thinking of comping one of my guns finally, but I only have Gen 5's (G45 and 19X's).

Looking at the PMM because it might help with the issue of Gen 1-4 comps leaving a gap to catch in Safariland hoslters and the timing thing seems a bit more hearty than loctited set screws. The only thing I'm kinda wondering is straying from their suggested barrel to my preferred KKM or trying a Vic 1st.

http://www.parkermountainmachine.com/store/p393/PMM_Glock_19X/Gen_5_Compensator.html

Anybody have any feedback on these? Is the single comp worth the trouble over going with a longer variant and no comp?

jevanb1

I do not have direct experience with the PMM comp but was looking at it for myself. I am pretty sure the KKM threaded barrel is the proper thread to work with the PMM comp. My plan was to try that combo out but that is on hold for awhile.

user12358

Where is the Gen 5 specific comp?

Call in for it. I have included the e-mail that was forwarded off to me by a buddy back in February.

We are taking orders for Gen 5 compensated barrels now.

Please call the number in my signature if you are interested in ordering.

Price: $275, stainless / $295, black. Add $10 shipping to any order. 5-6 week lead time

support@kkmprecision.com
PH: 775-246-5444

fwrun

Wasn't a picture of a KKM Gen 5 compensator floating around for a bit? If anyone has a link it would be appreciated.

Wasn't a picture of a KKM Gen 5 compensator floating around for a bit? If anyone has a link it would be appreciated.

Yes, the pic you might be talking about is the one from the LHholster thread: https://primaryandsecondary.com/for...ter-comped-g19-slide-rmr-for-lh-shooter.6292/

The pic in question (inserted as a quote)

Also, the KKM Gen 5 Comp is available for order now, they just don't have it up on the website.

index.php

I e-mailed KKM (since I am deaf) and the response was:

Yes we have gen 5's and... "call the number in my signature (775-246-5444) or leave a 'Gen 5' comment when checking out on website"