Paratus Forty-Six

Michael Ray

Vendor
We are a veteran-owned hosting company located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our goal is to host nationally-recognized trainers in Oklahoma for open enrollment courses which will benefit our local LE, MIL, and lawfully armed civilians, as well as those same demographics from neighboring states.

Paratus (pah-rah-too s) is Latin for "ready" or "prepared", and Forty-Six is Oklahoma's order of statehood. We chose our name to represent our goal of helping to prepare our fellow Citizens to survive the worst day of their life. We want for our LE & MIL clients to possess the skills they need to stand in the breach between chaos and civil order, and go home again when the threat is resolved. Likewise, we want for our civilian clients to return to their communities trained to protect themselves and their loved ones from those same types of harm.

Our area of focus in selecting trainers and courses is on the primary martial skills related to firearms, as well as armed and unarmed combatives. We will also host trainers who present courses in the secondary or ancillary skill topics like fitness, trauma care, and others.

As a company, we also offer free OK Handgun License (SDA) and active killer response training to Oklahoma public school employees, by assisting a network of local volunteer instructors from the military, law enforcement, medical, legal, and civilian sectors, in conjunction with the schools themselves and their local civil authorities. Since 2013, this group of volunteers has trained over 300 public school employees to effectively respond to the commission and aftermath of active killer events in a school setting with instruction in topics like the psychology of stress, trauma care, hardening/denial of access strategies, and others.

Quite simply, our vision is to assist in making as many good people as possible as dangerous as possible to those who would do harm in our State and to our nation.

For more information and to contact us directly, visit www.paratusfortysix.com and use the Contact form at the bottom of the page.

Michael Ray

Vendor
I'm happy to announce that we are now an RSR Group Accessories Dealer. What this means for students of P46-hosted courses, is that we can now offer the service of making ammo available for order online which will then be brought to you at the class. If your travel arrangements and other circumstances align, we can most likely get it to you the night before the class so that, if you're my kind of people, you can prep mags before Day 1. You won't have to buy local or online and ship to a hotel where God knows what will happen to your ammo. Nor will you have to pay overweight fees to fly your ammo with you from home, or scramble to three different stores near the training site scrounging together the ammo you need for class. Don't let your logistics suck.

We're not going to be a retail/stocking dealer on RSR-available products, at least not for the foreseeable future. What we will have on-hand/in stock will be things like spare bolts, charging handles, trigger/hammer springs, and other bits and pieces which might let you down in a high-round-count class. Those things will be available for purchase right on the range. That way, we can help get you back up and running, so that you can continue to get your learn on.

Michael Ray

Vendor
If you'd like to avoid swamp vest and stay cooler in the summer heat, use code "P46" for 10% off of your order from TacVent.

I wear them in every armor setup I have, and just spent the last 4 days working a rodeo with heat indices over 105°. I won't go out in this wretched OK heat without them.

Michael Ray

Vendor
Paratus 46 is now a dealer for the following brands:

Velocity Systems/Mayflower RC
Galvion Solutions
Hesco
AT Armor
Shooters 101 Umbrella Torch Mount
Crye Precision

If your agency would like a written proposal for armor packages, helmets, uniforms, etc., please send me a PM or email info@paratusfortysix.com

We also offer several in-house LE training courses, including our Handgun Skill Builder course, and our Small Element Building Clearing (SEBC) course. The SEBC course is intended to provide uniformed personnel the skills they need to effectively and safely perform 1- and 2-man clears of structures. We introduce the third man briefly to demonstrate how scalable the skills are, and to highlight how much more coverage one additional person provides. These courses can be hosted.