Panteao Productions FAIL

JiainNC

I signed up for the Dave Spaulding class at Panteao's range in Swansea, SC this past weekend. I originally saw the class posted on another forum so the following comments apply to attempted communication of that forum. Two weeks ago I private messaged Fernando who posted the class, just as he did here asking if the class was still on in spite of all the flooding in SC. After 4 days and no response, I posted a similar question on the class announcement. NO RESPONSE.

I then followed the link to their site and sent a contact email asking the same question. NO RESPONSE.
I followed that with a voice mail to their offices. NO RESPONSE.

Last Tuesday, I received an email receipt for the class. Color me stupid, I assumed the class was on as scheduled. So I take Friday off and make the 5 hour drive to SC and decide to find the range so there would be no confusion on Saturday morning when the class started. There I meet Fernando who says, "Oh, they cancelled that class!". He assures me someone should have contacted me. Well no sh_t!

He attempts to contact someone up the line of command and gets no answer. (Ain't that a surprise!) He then takes my name and cell number and assures me someone will be in touch within 30 minutes with some resolution. This was Friday afternoon at about 4:00pm. It's Monday morning at 9:25 and guess what, NO RESPONSE.

N

nate89

I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with Panteao. I have bought a few monthly streaming subscriptions, and I have felt like I got my money's worth. I am also currently waiting for them to resolve them double-charging me for a month, and it have been about a week with no reply. I hope your issue gets resolved.

JiainNC

The issue has been resolved. They refunded the charges to my credit card but only after I contested the charges and posted on the forum where I originally found the class. The topic got lots of attention on that forum and apparently some of the mods contacted Panteao.