P10C Firing Pin Issues

Hartman

Around 500 rounds I broke my facotry pin then broke a cajun gunworks pin at the 150 round count after that. I was wondering if anyone else on the forum has any info or similar issues since after a couple of google searches I wasn't able to find anyone else breaking pins this often.

I have seen reports of the tips breaking...enough to warrant Cajun Gun Works to make an aftermarket part. I have not encountered the issue yet in mine or my friends. Seems to be relatively low numbers its happening to. Something to keep an eye on though and have a replacement ready.

Hartman

Here is the stock pin snap the cajun gunworks pin looks to be the same condition but it should be replaced either this or next week. Cajun said if the third pin was broken to send it to them I have to applaud them on the service.

Attachments

• IMG_20190412_131241403.jpg
    IMG_20190412_131241403.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
Ouch, I'm approaching that round count. I'll strip mine down and look for any sign of impending fractures. If I see any I'll let you know.
What is the age on your guns?

Czysz

I had two separate issues with my sample size of one. I bought one of the early serial number P10c's and experience the "striker rotation" that some people were having. The gun would be prevented from going into battery because the striker would rotate in the channel. Called CZ shipped the gun to them and they fixed it. After I got it back I put probably another 500 rounds through the gun and the striker broke just like the pictures from CGW. Same thing called CZ shipped it and it came back fixed.

From reports I've seen the new ones are G2G but the low serials like the one I had are where the problems seem to occur. I chalk it up to teething issues with a brand new gun. CZ did the same thing with the P07 Duty/ P07 (front cocking serrations model) where the "gen 1" came out had some issues they fixed it and rolled out a pseudo "gen 2".