Overwatch Precision | Meticulous & Mission Focused

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
Hey all, I'm Cris, and I'm your POC for anything and everything related to Overwatch Precision. If you need anything at all, just hit me up and I'll do everything I can to square you away. We're laid back, just let us know what we can do for you.

MIL/LEO/GOV Discount Program can be found Here.
Dealer/Distributor Inquiry Contact is Here.

Obligatory About Us:

Overwatch Precision debuted the Defensive Application Trigger (DAT) in 2015 in order to provide a high quality aftermarket trigger to uncompromising, exacting safety standards, and with an industry leading quality guarantee. Soon afterwards,the DAT was joined by a new addition to our product line, the Tactical Trigger, which has been met with overwhelming success. Needless to say, we’re pretty stoked, and this has spurred us onward to develop other components and accessories.

ImBatman

I'm on a boat!
Completed the survey, glad to assist in any way I can. Now where are our knives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris, tried applying the coupon code just now and I'm getting a message saying it can't be applied to anything in my cart.

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
Primary & Secondary Bro Hookup:

For the Non-LEO/GOV/MIL/IC/First Responders in P&S, we would like to offer a 10% discount on our products. To make use of this discount, please create a customer profile on our site, and then email me at cris@overwatchprecision.com and I'll get you set up. For the aforementioned high speeds, please reach out about our GOV discount program, found up in the very first post in this thread. As always, gents, keep on draxxin'.

Cris_Magpul

MAGPUL
Staff member
14370189_1292800347419508_352866219531051994_n.jpg

You ask, we deliver.
The #Falx trigger retains the performance enhancing features of our flat faced triggers in a curvier package, well suited for shooters that like to get#KnucksDeep.
Curved, for your pleasure.