Open Enrollment - SLR 15 Armorer Courses: AR15 and Law Enforcement Shotguns Pittsburgh, PA 8/30/21-9/2/21

DPapale

Amateur
My agency, the Ross Police Department, is once again hosting Sully for both his AR15 and LE Shotgun armorers classes. I'll let him post his usual synopsis here but wanted to post it early for anyone interested on P&S as we are happy to do these as open enrollment classes for responsible gun owners. Any questions on accommodations please feel free to PM me.

Dan

Defensive Edge SLR15 Rifles
Armorer Courses at Ross Police Department
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
AR15/M16/M4/AR308 Armorer Course – August 30 & 31, 2021

Law Enforcement Agencies are deploying or are in the process of issuing carbine rifles to Field
Supervisors, Field Officers, and Tactical Units. With that comes the need of having qualified
Armorers or Rangemasters to service and maintain these weapons on a regular basis.
This course covers all M16/AR15 type carbine weapons systems made and their variants.
Armorers will be certified in the proper maintenance, care, and repair of these weapons
systems, including semi-auto and select-fire trigger systems.
This course follows the Manufacturer’s guidelines and is taught by FBI and NRA Certified
Instructors.
See website for full course details – DefensiveEdge.com
Law Enforcement Shotgun Armorer Course – September 1 & 2, 2021
Law Enforcement Agencies that deploy Shotguns need qualified Armorers or Rangemasters to
service and maintain these weapons on a regular basis.
This is a hands-on course that will certify Armorers to maintain, diagnose problems, inspect for
wear, and repair their agencies shotguns. This program follows the Manufacturer’s guidelines
and is taught by FBI and NRA Certified Instructors.
The Shotgun Armoring Course covers the Law Enforcement Duty type pump shotguns of the
Remington 870, Mossberg 500/590, and the Semi-Automatic Benelli M1-90/M2. Everyone will
have the opportunity to go hands on with each of these Shotgun Weapon Systems.
See website for full course details – DefensiveEdge.com
Cost: $450 per course - $50 discount per course for attending both courses
Registration: Complete Law Enforcement Training Application at DefensiveEdge.com.
Contact: Greg “Sully” Sullivan, Chief Instructor, Defensive Edge SLR15 Rifles
Email: sully@slr15.com Phone: 763-712-0123