Olight

Low_Speed_Notper8or

I had someone here recommend the olight ol-2 valkyrie. They are having a flash sale tonight, and its 1200 lumens, supposedly a 230 meter beam, and they are selling for $60. I mean if I can get the luems and not pay for them why not?

Is this a great deal or am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:

MojoNixon

Established
I had someone here recommend the olight ol-2 valkyrie. They are having a flash sale tonight, and its 1200 lumens, supposedly a 230 meter beam, and they are selling for $60. I mean if I can get the luems and not pay for them why not?

Is this a great deal or am I missing something?
From reviews I’ve read, 1200 lumens lasts from only a few seconds to maybe 2 minutes. Kicks down to about 600 lumens. I’ve read about switch issues where the light won’t stay on with the initial press of the switch. Now we have to consider the source of the reviews I’ve read (Amazon). I’d call it a crap shoot for now. If I could get one for $50 I’d keep it as an emergency back up to my primary pistol light.

MrMurphy

If i needed a non Surefire budget light... I'dgo Streamlight. Proven performers, good features. Used one as a general patrol light at work for years without issue.