Not gun related but need help

Farmboy20

I’m trying to find a led light bar for my atv and a bigger one for my truck that has lots of candela every light bar company I’ve found has only lumens posted. The last three I’ve bought have been really bright for like 100ft. I wanting some things that has candela of the modlight okw but in a light bar. Any info be great. I know this has nothing to do with guns but this is apparently the only place on the internet that understand candela.

Helios

Full disclosure: The owner, and sales manager are friends of mine.

Diode Dynamics has both light bars and pods in their "Stage Series" that punch way above their price range. Not only are the driving beam patterns providing plenty of candela, but they are extremely durable as well. Matt Conte not only designed them, but he designed them to work for him in his rally car. They're also one of the very few using TIR optics in their bars/pods, where others are wasting light with optics that let a lot of the light from the emitters to escape without even touching a reflective surface

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Helios

Also, if you're on Facebook, look into the groups "Aftermarket Lighting Enthusiasts" and "Headlight Junkies." Quite a few of the active members are actually in the lighting industry

Farmboy20

Alrighty sure thing. Also on diode are all their lights single row I’m already impressed with their singles if they have a double row that be light bar goodness.

Helios

They are all singles. I'd imagine that's a design limitation of the TIR optics, but I'd pit them against ANY "comparable" dual row. The "Pro" version of SS3 pods with the driving beam pattern will likely be the better option for the ATV. They're brighter than any of the smaller pods, and have better mounting options so you may be able to have them while functioning taking up no space on the ATV. I'd probably have put both a large bar, and some of the pods if I were putting them on a truck.

Farmboy20

Yea the atv getting some pods up front and the light bar is going into the grille of my truck and possibly getting so pods to put in the rear bumper for backing up to trailers and stuff at night