Non safariland duty holster

blitz

I recently learned safariland has moved holster production to Mexico from the USA and as a result I'm looking for a new company producing duty grade retention holsters for glock 19's and/or 17's equipped with a surefire X300U and trijicon rmr.

WAVandal

I believe the Blackhawk T-series are also made overseas, and other than Safariland they would have been my second choice.
Dara Holsters and Blade-Tech make at least Level 2 holsters for what you're looking for.

End of the day, Safariland is still king of the duty holster world.

blitz

Safariland has been making things in Mexico for a long time. Still prefer their duty holsters though.
I'm not surprised, the last time I needed one was years ago, but here we are with another company moving out of the country and that's something I won't support or reccomend if there is a suitable alternative.

Longinvs

Quantified Performance
I'm not surprised, the last time I needed one was years ago, but here we are with another company moving out of the country and that's something I won't support or reccomend if there is a suitable alternative.
That's kind of the problem, no one is really making duty holsters on that level. Otherwise you're moving into custom holsters like this https://www.mwtsmn.com/kydex-holster/magazine-carrier-mrs-fkgs7-rjhsp . I have one from MWTS, I like it, but I still like ALS the best.

shoobe01

Established
Safariland has lots of US manufacturing still. They got rid of a bunch in Ontario, CA a couple years back in favor of outsourcing to Florida. Not everything is in TJ.

They also have Berry Amendment compliant versions of most stuff. Dunno if you can request it as an individual, but at least agencies can probably do so. Probably cost more, but such is the reason they (and everyone) outsources and offshores. Profit.